krk-removed-salman-khan-s-videos-from-his-youtube-channel
Image Source : INSTAGRAM: BEINGSALMANKHAN/KAMAALRKHAN

KRK announced that they have removed all videos related to Salman Khan from their YouTube channel. In a new tweet, KRK said that he voluntarily removed all videos about the superstar from his channel as he does not want to 'hurt' him. He also told that he will continue to fight the case against Salman in the court. This comes after a Mumbai court on Wednesday restrained Kamaal R Khan from uploading any defamatory post or video on social media against the Salman Khan.

Kamaal R Khan wrote on Twitter:

"Dear @BeingSalmanKhan I have voluntarily removed all my videos about you coz I don’t want to hurt you or anybody else. I will continue fighting case against you in the court. I will only review your future films if I will get permission from the court. All the best for future."

In a follow-up tweet, KRK said:

"Your team can notify me if I have left any video on my channel which offends you, so that I can delete that video also.."

Salman Khan filed a defamation suit against Kamaal R Khan after the release of his new movie "Radhe: Your Most Wanted Bhai".  According to Salman's legal team, the suit filed through DSK Legal, claims that apart from making defamatory remarks, Kamal Rashid Khan has also accused Salman Khan's registered trademark 'Being Human' of being involved in fraud, manipulation and money laundering. 

Also ReadMumbai Court Temporarily Restrains KRK: KRK will not Make any Videos Comments Against Salman Khan.

Earlier, after a Mumbai court granted interim relief to Salman, KRK said he would challenge the order in the higher courts. 

"I believe that review of the film is my personal opinion and court should not stop me from expressing my personal opinion. Therefore I will go to high court and even Supreme Court to protect my rights. I am a film critic and it’s my job, so I will continue reviewing films."

Previous Post Next Post