Nawazuddin Siddiqui
Image Source : INSTAGRAM/nawazuddin._siddiqui

Nawazuddin Siddiqui is one of the finest actors of Bollywood. Away from Mumbai, Nawazuddin Siddiqui is currently at his home in Buldhana. Nawaz has been living there for a long time. The process of unlocking has started in Maharashtra. Permission has also been given to shoot films according to the rules and regulations, but Nawaz does not want to return to Mumbai for the time being. He wants to save himself and his family from this pandemic. The actor says that he has no intention of coming to work right now.

Nawazuddin Siddiqui said during an interview:

"I know that the lockdown is being relaxed in Mumbai and shooting is being resumed. We are allowed to shoot from 9 am to 4 pm. that's good news. But I am not sure whether this is the right time to get back to shooting, says Nawaz, adding that he feels more at peace with himself than ever before."


Nawaz also said: 

"Here I am able to do things at home which I could never do in Mumbai, like cultivating my land and growing vegetables. I can stay here for a long time. I know I have a lot of work to do in Mumbai but I can't return to shooting until I feel safe."



The actor has a lot of padding work lying around. Nawaz is also to start work on the film 'Bole Chudiya' being directed by his brother Shamas. On the padding work, the actor said:

"From 2020 to April 2021, I completed two films, "Sangeen" and "Jogira Sa Ra Ra". I also completed a major portion of my brother Shamas' film Bole Chudiya, shot a music video and sang and shot for a song in Bole Chudiyan. I also shot seven commercials. That's a lot of work for the year. Even if I don't get work for the rest of the year, I am ready for it."

Let us tell you: Nawazuddin started his career 19 years ago with Aamir Khan's film 'Sarfarosh'. Nawaz played a small role in this film. However, he got recognition from Anurag Kashyap's film 'Gangs of Wasseypur'. 
Previous Post Next Post