Indian Idol 12: Anjali Gaikwad Speaks on Amit Kumar Criticism Controversy
Image Source : INSTAGRAM/ANJALIGAIKWADOFFICIAL

Famous singing reality show 'Indian Idol 12' is constantly in the news these days. A few days ago Amit Kumar appeared as a guest. The makers of Indian Idol 12 made a special episode to pay tribute to Kishore Kumar, in which his son Amit Kumar was called. In this episode, singers performed on Kishore Kumar's songs, for which he was trolled a lot. When Amit Kumar was asked why he even praised the singers who gave poor performance, he said that he did as the makers told him. 

Many celebrities came forward after Amit Kumar said it and called it 'fake'. While others justified the show's pattern by calling it commercial. After his appearance in India Idol 12, Amit Kumar had said that the makers had asked him to praise all the contestants even if they did not like the episode. At the same time, the judges of the show Himesh Reshammiya and Neha Kakkar were also trolled for giving a twist to Kishore Kumar's songs. Now, eliminated contestant Anjali Gaikwad has opened up on Amit Kumar's criticism and his hopes of breaking into the top 5.

Talking to ETimes, Anjali said:

Anjali Gaikwad
Image Source : INSTAGRAM/ANJALIGAIKWADOFFICIAL

"None of the contestants felt bad about Amit Kumar being criticized. Everyone acted on his suggestions to improve themselves. We were not disappointed when Amit Kumar ji said that he did not enjoy the episode and our singing. It is his opinion and he was our guest. We have to respect them. We respect their opinion and we have taken their suggestions. We have noted down their suggestions and we are working on it. It was his opinion and everyone has the right to give his opinion. We just tried to improve our singing."

Also ReadIndian Idol 12 Users Angry After Anjali Gaikwad Elimination Troll Shanmukhapriya.

Anjali has been one of the most liked contestants in Indian Idol 12. While fans and judges expected her to make the top 5, she dropped out. Talking about the same Anjali said:

"My elimination definitely came as a shock and I didn't expect that I would be eliminated so soon. I expected to be in top 5, but I respect the verdict and respect the votes I got from everyone that I got from India. I just want to thank the people who loved me so much and voted for me. I am very grateful that I reached here."

From Bollywood celebrities to big names in the music industry, many guests made their appearances on the singing reality show. When asked about her favorite moment in the show, Anjali said. 

"The biggest compliment I got on the show was AR Rahman sir who said that whenever I want to listen to classical music I watch videos of Anjali Gaikwad and her sister Nandini. The biggest compliment of my life is I never thought in my life that legends like AR Rahman sir would praise me. I will cherish this compliment for life. It was a kind of blessing for my sister and me. My whole family is very happy and excited to hear this And I consider it an achievement."

Previous Post Next Post