britney-spears-sensational-allegations-against-her-father-james-parnell-spears

American pop singer Britney Spears has leveled sensational allegations against her own father James Parnell Spears. She told the court that her father, James Spears, had ruined her life and that he should be released from prison. Britney has filed a lawsuit in the California High Court seeking to have her father, James, removed from her guardianship. Arguments over the petition took place on Wednesday. Britney is angry that he was forcibly appointed as his guardian, but that his life was ruined after that.

"Every day I feel like hell because of him. Worked for hours against my will. He enjoyed all the money and status. Not even one-third of my earnings was given to my expenses. Everything from my phone to valuable cards remained under his control. He used to inject me with lithium daily. He kept me away from my children. My hopes of getting married again and starting a new life were dashed. His care has done me more harm than good. In a way it is the equivalent of 'sex trafficking'. "Give me my life now," Britney pleaded with the judge in tears.


Fans have been supporting Britney in this case from the beginning. The rally was also held outside the court on Wednesday as part of the Free Britney Movement. Britney chanted pro slogans outside as long as the arguments were going on. James Spears, however, responded lightly to the daughter's petition. His lawyer released a statement on behalf of James stating that she was not a forced guardian, that she was a volunteer, and that her allegations were false, but that he was abusive towards his daughter. 

britney-spears
Britney Spears

"It is a blatant lie that my life is happy. Now telling the truth .. I have not been happy every day for the last 13 years. Even i keep crying every day. Anger and suffering all come together. "Free me from this prison, sir," said pop singer Britney Spears, pleading with the judge to bring tears to her eyes. 


Pop sensation Britney Spears, 39, married Jason Allen Alexander in 2004 and divorced months ago. She later married American rapper Kevin Federline and divorced three years later. Britney, who has been in her father's care since then, is suffering from mental illness. We shaved at one point and shocked the fans.
Previous Post Next Post