rajkummar-rao-how-recovered-from-the-death-of-his-parents
Rajkummar Rao

Rajkummar Rao: How Recovered From the Death of his Parents
. Actor Rajkummar Rao said that he was unhappy after his parents passed away and immersed himself completely in work to overcome this grief. Rajkummar Rao's father died in September this year.

Rajkummar said, "As an actor, I gave him as much pleasure as I could. I know, if they had been, they would have told me that work is necessary, go and do your work." He went on to say, "I could only recover from this misery because of working. I am glad that I was able to show my father the trailer of the movie 'Made In China (2019 film)'."

Talking about his father, Rajkummar said, "My father taught me honesty. He was the most honest government official. He was in the post from where a lot of money could be easily made, but he was on his integrity Stayed. "
Previous Post Next Post